¿Where do we practice?
Our gym is located in the best facilities of Barcelona, where the Olympic games took place in 1992. We train in the Institut Nacional de Educació Física de Catalunya (INEFC), in the west part of the Olympic area of Montjüic. Avinguda de l’Estadi 12. We use the gymnastics gym during the week from 8 pm to 10 pm.
Building designed by Ricard Bofill and inaugurated in 1991. In 1992 part of the competitions where placed in this building as well as other important events and workshops. This is the building where many students are learning about physical education, it is a center where the education and sport are promoted.
- Surface of more than 3.000m², counting the inside and outside infrastructures.
- The building is organized around two big rooms divided by acoustic curtains to use them for diferent activites at the same time.
- The covered area has glazed enclosures that allow natural light to access the different spaces used.
Spaces we use:
This is the space where we train, with a glass gallery in three of the fronts of the room from where you can see all the training without breaking into it. We have different material that helps athletes improve their techniques.
- Gymnastic floor with regulatory measures of 12x12m
- Trampoline: where tumbling elements are practiced and flyers practice their body positions in the air.
- Moat: space that simulates a pool filled with foam cubes that allow dangerous elements to be trained without risks.
- Airtrack: inflatable mattress that facilitates the athlete’s jump and with it, the execution of the gymnastics element.
- Necessary material to do progressions in order to learn and improve gymnastics elements.
It has manual and mechanical physical preparation machines.
There are showers, toilets, benches to sit and change. There also are fountains to drink.
In the season 2016-2017 we founded our junior team and they train in Center Esportiu Claret. This center is dedicated to sports practice with the aim of providing all its clients with the facilities needed to achieve a corporal, emotional and mental health.
In this center we use two rooms, and also we have material as gymnastics mattress and other gymnastics material to train with our junior team, Sparkly.
- The facilities belong to the Claretian Fathers congregation, and it is also a school.
- The center has several services, among which an indoor hall of 25×12 meters, a sports hall of 950 m², a Spa area and other gym rooms.
- The total surface occupied by all these areas is 3,000 m².